Lotto

Saturday, March 17, 2012

EUR/USD Breakout 16/03/2012

Following on from my previous post I traded the EURUSD Thursday night (Sydney time).
I traded the inside ranges with mixed success and until price action broke the dotted blue signaling a breakout above the previous highest high. As it was late in the night I decided to set my stop and limit target (Price target) and go to bed. Either I get stopped out for a loss or it hits my limited order for a profit. Of course the risk with this strategy is that price can go in my direction and even get very close to my price target, reverse and then come back and hit my stop loss.


Lucky this didn't happen and I awoke in the morning for a nice 45 point profit.

You can also see another retest of the breakout before moving up strongly.
Entry = 1.30586 Exit = 1.31042 :>

The best Intraday no BS trading Course that I recommend is here http://bit.ly/1qqQyUY

Till next time