Lotto

Sunday, April 3, 2016

ASX 200 XJO Morning Trade

This morning I trade the ASX 200 XJO, got smashed around with premarket trades and collected some losses.

My market view was bullish however having a view and waiting for the right entry signal is two different things.

I have found that having a view for short term time frames can be an obstacle in being apt to trading WHAT IS the real reality of the charts and signals.

So I was bullish before open and the market moved higher to only whip my tight stop. :<

So I went short thinking I maybe wrong, again got whipped, :<

Went long again got whipped again, now this is getting emotional and costly :<

Saw some formation of support and a reasonable entry and went long again as originally decided.

This time the market settled and moved well to my price target with little resistance on the way for a 35 point move.

Made up the losses and captured some profit. :>

Trade Well.