Lotto

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Things that make you go boom - AUDUSD Forex trade

On the 30th of November I was trading the AUDUSD around 12.30pm and things were quiet. I went long. Here you can see things weren't going anywhere.

The little black boxes indicate buy signals which I took. Then out of the blue BOOM!. Like a rocket the price went straight up. Now the news which was slow in comming out was that the central banks have decided to all be friends and lend to each other. How nice and the market went nuts. Within 2 minutes I bagged 156  points and my trading account doubled. :>
Just to note with a windfall profit in such a quick time frame I choose to take profits before the market decided to sell off. By being flat with a great profit I was ready to scalp again higher up and took a quick profit. As all good things come to an end sometime.

 The best Intraday no BS trading Course that I recommend is here http://bit.ly/1qqQyUY