Lotto

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

How To Trade - Example Trade, blow by blow

THE ENTRY

My entry at 4510 was triggered using my entry rules for a intra day Swing trade
1.My rules is that if there is a white candle that closes above the double blue lines then that candle becomes my Setup Candle.
2. If the next or preceding candles break the high of that Setup candle I take the trade. It must move at least 2 points above the Setup bar.
3.A Stop loss is placed below the lowest low of the base or Swing. In this case its 20 points away. Position size I am risking 20 points. My 1st target is 4536 or 24points and second Target is 4559 or 46 points.
So I am risking on this Swing Trade 20 dollars to make 24 dollars or better.

I  will update during the day with more live snap shots of the trade.

Now I am trading an CFD called AU200 CASH.IND provided by MF Global Australia, this CFD follows the XJO more closely than  the SPI.